Do you perform support on an as needed basis?
What does your Managed Service include?
- Help Desk from our internal technical specialists
- On-site and emergency assistance
- Virtual CIO oversight
- Vendor Management
- Detailed performance reporting and IT budgeting
Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench service and Onsite Service for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications:
- Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows XP Pro Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, and 2007
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- and more…
Vendor Management Services. We will manage all of your infrastructure vendors, allowing you and your staff to run your business, not your vendors. Anytime there is a problem with a device or line of business application serviced by a vendor we manage for you, it’s one call to us, and we take it from there, and work the problem to resolution with the vendor. We will even schedule any onsite visits required by the vendor, and oversee the successful remediation of the issue at hand.
- Broadband Vendors
- Phone Service Vendors
- Phone Equipment Vendors
- Copier / Fax / Scanner / Document Imaging Vendors
- Line of Business Application Vendors
- Hosted Website / Domain Registration Vendors
So no matter what happens in my environment, I’ll never pay more than one flat fee per month?
What other services and solutions do you provide?
- Network, business applications
- Wine Business Management
- Cloud Computing
- Web enabling services
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Mobile Solutions
- For a full list of services click here
For more comprehensive information please contact email@example.com or give us a call at (707) 575-9986
How can I get more information and get started with your services?