Location: Santa Rosa, CA – (Position is based in the North Bay, but some remote work is possible.)
Want to work for KLH Consulting?
As a VB.NET Developer, you will participate in the entire life-cycle of product development for dynamic industry verticals. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and designing class libraries and web services using VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML and SOAP in an SOA framework.
- Assisting with the design and development of upcoming features and product versions.
- Working with a team of developers and Q/A personnel to design and implement effective and scalable technical solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- 2+ years developing class libraries and web services for websites and applications.
- Good sense of elegant and reusable class library design and development with proven hands-on experience coding VB.NET.
- Working knowledge of VB.NET and VSS or SVN required.
- Knowledge of Ajax calls to SOAP AND RESTful services.
- Knowledge of session management, object relational mapping, object caching, SOAP-based web services and agile development methodologies desired.
- A great attitude that enjoys working in a close, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills a must, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Manage time well in conjunction with the team, correctly prioritizing tasks.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the position holder.
If you are interested in this job please send an email us at AppsTeam@klhconsulting.com