Microsoft Dynamics NAV Senior Developer
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
We are a full service IT firm based out of Santa Rosa, California serving a wide variety of business types throughout the greater Bay Area. We’ve been in business for over 30 years, starting out small, playing our cards right and proving ourselves to our loyal clients over and over again allowing us to grow into the company we are today. We know talent when we see it and seek to provide our clients with the best-of-the-best.
Want to work for KLH Consulting?
KLH Consulting satisfies the information technology needs of clients running ERP systems in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Senior Developer you will play a key role in fitting our application offerings to client business practices. A solid programming background, good problem solving skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude are essential to success in this position. Business background is also desirable but not required.
- Develop programs in object based Pascal development environment adding functionality to Microsoft ERP offerings.
- Document code and develop end user instructions and procedure manuals.
- Analyze existing modifications to provide cost estimates for new programming projects.
- Perform tasks related to upgrading client systems to current versions, including: analysis and documentation of modifications, project planning, data conversion, testing and management of go-live quality issues.
- Create detailed programming specifications of required application modifications.
- Identify and respond to customer questions, issues, and service opportunities.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients to ensure that they continue to effectively use IT as a tool to achieving their business goals.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external resources in tasks relating to programming under sometimes demanding time constraints.
- Determine work priorities for yourself and others in accordance with project plans, timelines, fluid work demands, and implementation policies and practices.
- Communicate project status and key issues effectively to clients and KLH management.
- Occasionally travel to obtain application technical certifications and perform onsite implementation tasks for clients.
- Require minimum BS/BA in Computer Science, related degree, or significant progress toured technical undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2 years programming experience in one or more of the following languages/technologies: C/SIDE, C/AL, Pascal, Delphi, C, C++, Access, SQL
- Must possess a detailed understanding of file processing concepts, keyed files, sequential and random access file processing
- Cooperative, positive attitude with a desire to learn
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the position holder.
If you are interested in this job please send an email us at email@example.com